This is a quick little post because I wanted to share with you this ‘leaked photo’ that is taking the net by storm. Sylvester Stallone ripped and in uber shape folks! And look at that bad-ass ink work on the shoulders. This is going to be one sick puppy folks, can’t wait for the flick. So yeah, this will be a crazy 80’s/90’s action extravaganza. Can’t wait.
This will be like the Ocean’s 11 of action movies. Anybody else as excited about this as I am, or is it just me lol? Btw – check out these videos from the Expendables Workout.
[Sly hasn’t looked this good the last 15 years. And, get this, he is 62 now. O, yeah!]
And If This Wasn’t Enough, Here Are Some of The Other Action Stars Who Signed Up For The Expendables
- Mickey Rourke. Nice. I loved him in Bullet – probably one of his best roles.
- Jason Statham. Hell yeah. I’m psyched for the new Transporter 3.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger. Rumored to play himself! Ha! This will be a second after Last Action Hero (sorta).
- Jet Li. This keeps getting better. I already recommended Fist of Legend. Probably his best.
- Dolph Lundgren. OK, wake me up, cuz I must be dreaming now. Him and Sly haven’t been together on screen since Rocky IV.
- Forest Whitaker. The dude is great. Have you seen
Ghost Dog, Way of the Samurai?
- Eric Roberts. The All-American hero from Best of the Best.
- Randy Couture. Former UFC killing machine turned actor. You can check him out in The Scorpion King 2.
- Sandra Bullock. Speed. Nuff said lol.
- Danny Trejo. The ultimate Mexican bad-ass. Check him in the short Machete.